INabstracto, one of toronto’s top mid-century modern and contemporary design destinations celebrates it’s 16th year in business. Opened in 2001 by collector Kate Eisen, and joined in 2010 with artist and designer Julie Jenkinson, INabstracto showcases a wide range of curated mid-century modern and contemporary furniture, lighting, art, jewelry and design. Rare Canadian, American, European and Scandinavian including:
– Canada’s largest selection of Swiss-made Freitag bags and wallets
– Solair chairs
– Tahir Mahmoud’s home accessories
– Lotte and Anglepoise Lamps
– Art, jewelry and wallpaper by Julie Jenkinson
– Kurt Swinghammer’s Red Canoe and Loon Series paintings
– Robert Tokley’s oil on canvas
– Nathan Carson’s works on paper
– Exclusive vintage collection of Cutler and Gross eyewear
– Canadiano™ Crafted Coffee by Fishtnk Design Factory
– Kyomi Shaw’s Japanese canvas bags
– Metro and Expo prints from the archive of DOMO Montreal
Consignment | Purchasing | Rentals
We are always looking for mid century modern design as well as contemporary work produced by independent artists and designers.
We buy outright or on a consignment basis. Please send us photos and we will get back to you with our interest. INabstracto has local pick up and delivery. We also ship internationally. firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer design consulting.
Please contact us at 416-533-6362.